Training/Adventure Day - Using Own Bike
Training day using your own bike. Services entailed:
- Warm up and assessment at the starting venue.
- 50+ mile trail ride utilising 100% all legal routes with a stop for lunch (not included).
- Return to the venue for a direct coaching session.
Note: If riding an adventure bike this can be tailored for a longer trail ride and easier routes.
- Full day of tutoring with an ACU accredited coach 9.00am - 4.00pm
- Full range of tutoring (grass, gravel, mud, ruts, obstacles, jumps)
- All levels catered for (grouping and training will be tailored to levels)
It is the riders responsibility to ensure his bike is fully road legal.
No road traffic insurance is provided as part of this coaching session.
What bike will you be using and what rider level are you?